Being Mommy With Style.

Monday 20 November 2017

Keeping it Light & Fit!

Hello Ladies!
For many people we meet these days eating healthy is a habit, these are people from our office, we go for meetings or just friends. We see a lot of people who are introducing eating healthy in their daily lives.
I had lost few kgs in a span of two months. I followed simple tricks that help me in my daily routine to keep me hydrated and keeping my hunger pangs in control.
I’ll share what I do on daily basis:
I start my day at 6 in the morning and hit the kitchen. With all my cooking going on I stretch a bit and drink one big glass of warm water with lemon & ginger (you may add honey, personally I’m not a fan of honey)
By 8:45 I reach office, and there I have my breakfast. I usually eat 2 eggs omelet cooked with onion, tomatoes and mushrooms and ghee or olive oil and have a cup of milk coffee.
Then by 10:30 or 11:00 I drink one cup of green tea. Green tea helped me with my bloating issues I used to face. It releases all the gas in my body which, trust me is such a relief.
Then by 1: 30 I eat my home cooked lunch. It usually has one vegetable 2 chapatis and very little portion of rice.
At 3:00, I drink one green tea again followed by my bowl full of fruits. I eat all the seasonal fruits. At this time of the year I get apples, bananas, plums, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and kiwi. Some good days I bring avocados.
In between if I like, I eat one piece of mathri or biscuit. But I like to keep it to only one piece, followed by one cup milk coffee.
Then by 7:30 we do our dinner. We are early eaters and sleepers. It just helps us to wake up fresh the next morning.
I have been following this routine since past month and I must say I feel lighter, not in terms of weight, but the overall healthy feeling.
Since mine is a desk job, I keep visiting the washroom often to stretch my arms and back. It just helps in the blood circulation of the body which keeps me fresh throughout.


After all, not everything is about the weight, sometimes it’s about feeling happy and fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment