Being Mommy With Style.

Tuesday 25 September 2018

MIA ! Latest Update from my LIFE !!!!



Hello everyone!!
I know, long time no see. I’ve been a little busy in enjoying my early stage of pregnancy.
YES!! I’m expecting another one early next year, and we three are super excited about it. Well, some of you already know it from my Instagram posts, where I shared a few office wear ideas for moms to be.



Pregnancy is treating me just as I want it to, yes, I’m feeling amazing this time too. Fortunately, I don’t have any morning sickness at any time of the day, which is such a relief as last time, but I do have some sort of smell issues. If I don’t like a smell, I end up in the washroom making all sorts of weird sounds and noises.
Its so funny that this time there are no food cravings, though I do like some spicy and chatpata food items but nothing major unlike last time where I was hogging on Choco bar ice cream resulting in increased sugar in my body.
I’m feeling more powerful this time compared to last time, may be because I’m prepared for it or may be because I know the drill.
Everyone stresses on the exercise and pregnancy workout I should be focusing on, and yes, I am taking care of that too. I’m managing everything except cooking by myself, that includes cleaning, dusting, moping and tidying up the kitchen, managing Kavya with her school and Kunal, basically everything but cooking the dinner.
I get tired soon, but I feel doing things on my own keeps me motivated and active throughout the day. It is, believe me in every way a good workout for me.





Currently, I’m in my fifth month of pregnancy and can’t wait for the time to come where I can hold my baby. Kavya is super excited too, she puts her ears on my tummy and listens to the baby, kisses it several times in a day and keeps telling me that the baby is missing her so much…
Its super cute to see the bond that she is developing with the unborn sibling
I’m very happy to share this news with you all and will keep you posted with all the updates.
Thanks for reading! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment