Being Mommy With Style.

Thursday 29 March 2018

Why I Stopped Blogging and How I Restarted in 2016?




When I started blogging, it was a new concept to me, I had never written anything before, but I tried writing a diary when I was in school but threw it away, it was a written emotional roller coaster ride in there.
I started in 2012, when I had joined an online business and I was asked to write about the latest trends, Bollywood celebrities, what they wore at events, what we are offering to our customers, look book articles for their business website.
I enjoyed it at that time and decided that I will start a blog where I can share things that interest me and what I like to share with others. It was then when Kirti.mathur came into existence. I loved writing but only when I had time, I was not at all consistent with my posts, not that I am now, but still. After a few months I quit that job and I joined Fabindia in Delhi, which made my life busier. I travelled some parts of the country as part of my job profile, so hardly had any time to write, though a lot of ideas came to my mind and I wanted to share but just couldn’t.
Life changed when we got to know that I’m expecting a baby soon and we are moving to Abu Dhabi soon. I enjoyed my pregnancy, I’ve written a post about my experience. Then we both got busy with settling down in a new place with our infant. Never did someone tell me that life can be so busy with a child. We were exhausted most of the times and blogging was nowhere in my mind.
Slowly things got better and we got used to the life with a child and we learnt how to handle things. It is the time when I started to read a lot of articles online and I was wiling to come back to my old blog which by the way was 2 years old and was untouched. So, I started sharing my organizing ideas and “how-to” articles on my blog.
But still I was not able to give 100% to my page. In 201 itself I got a job and I started working full time again. I had some spare time at work, which I utilized reading blogs by other bloggers some marketing ideas and so on.
This is when I realized that this is a perfect time for a comeback. I started blogging again in 2017, once a month at least. I wanted to take it seriously, which I did. I created an Instagram account and started posting there.
The only reason I came back to my old blog and restart it was the feel that I get after writing. I wanted to write, I wanted to share my ideas. Till that time, I was just sharing things with few friends over a chat or a phone call.
My old friends also helped me in boosting my confidence and bringing me back to writing, I’m unable to find words to explain how thankful I am to Aruna, Charu and Ruchika, who have shown so much of confidence in me. I love these three girls.
So, I;m back with my blogs and I’m extremely happy to write, it takes my tensions away for some time. And let me tell you I’m enjoying more than ever and from here I am not going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment