Being Mommy With Style.

Monday 6 August 2018

My First Influenster VoxBox - Max Factor Eye Make-Up

OMG !! Who doesn't like free products delivered at the door steps ?  Well, this time returning from my vacation in India a beautiful surprise was waiting for me.It is a complimentary box that I got to try and test the products. My husband told me while I was in India that Influenster Box is here but he did not open it.

When I opened it, I found three eye make up products in the box, Masterpiece Nude Palette 03 Rose Nudes, Dark Magic Mascara and Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliner- being my favorite.




Without any delay I opened the packaging and tried the liner and mascara.
The application of the liner was a little difficult for me as I'm not used to the wand but the eyeliner delivers what it promises, it is a 100% waterproof product with deep black color and stays on eyes for long.
The mascara was a big surprise to me as it gave my lashes such volume and there were no lumps, I personally do not like lumpy eye lashes, for me all the lashes need to be separate.






The Rose Nude Palette has eight colours, which includes matte and shimmer colours. The pigmentation is superb, it leaves good amount of product on the lids to work up on. The only thing I did not like is a little fall out that I had at the time of blending. The palette has a variety of soothing colors.

Overall I like, not just like, I love all three products, mascara being my favorite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment