Being Mommy With Style.

Monday 28 August 2017

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42/PA+++ Review

Hello ladies!

I recently got my August month Glam Box on the 24th of this month (bang on time as always). I had subscribed for a six-month subscription and got amazing goodies till now.
I’m sharing with you the contents of the box and reviewing the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in this blog.



Box Includes:
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream with SPF 42/PA +++
  Price : 50 ml- AED 120
 Alterna Caviar CC Cream for hair
  Price: 74 ml- AED 162
Gli Elementi Matting Gel Cream
  Price: 50 ml- AED 140
Nivea Powder Touch Spray
  Price: 200 ml- AED 15
Jergens Bright Revival Body Cream
  Price: 200 ml- AED 30
Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash
  Price: 150 ml- AED 24
And,
Glam Box’s Silicone Makeup Sponge.
So, let’s start with the review for Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream:
As the name suggest it’s a BB cream that covers your face evenly. The consistency of the BB cream is perfect to blend on to the skin. I was sent the shade NO. 27 (Honey Beige).
The product claims triple functional (UV blocking, whitening and wrinkle care) and provides excellent coverage and is against animal testing (big thumps up to that).



I have used the BB cream for two days now and am very happy with the results. I usually apply the BB cream after moisturizer. I usually use my fingers to blend in the BB cream, so as usual I put dots all over my face and started to blend them.
The cream blend perfectly without any extra efforts. It has a good coverage. It covered my acne scars I had on my right cheek. Spreading it with the fingers was easy.
It stayed all day long (my day starts at 7:30 and by 8:30 in the evening I wash my face and remove all my makeup). There was no dryness or excess oil on my T- zone.
Overall, the Missha M Bb Cream is a good BB cream, I’ve tried a few BB Creams and its one of the best. It does not feel caky on the skin, does not give you breakouts, stays fresh till the end of the day.
The second day I tried using the silicone sponge I got in the box to apply the BB cream, but unfortunately, I was unable to blend it into my sin, I feel applying with fingers give better results. So, the silicone sponge did not do anything good to my skin (will try again using the silicone sponge to apply foundation, it might work better).
I am happy with the results and recommend the BB cream to you as well.
 The only thing I did not like about the cream is that is transfers easily, I did the mobile phone test and the cream transferred to the phone screen. It feels as if a significant amount of cream has transferred. although it does not make a difference in the appearance on the face but you can see traces of cream on the screen. Apart from that its a great choice. 
I will be using the other products I got in the box soon and will update you with the reviews.
Stay tuned for more updates and reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment