Being Mommy With Style.

Tuesday 8 August 2017

The Big News - Good News!

After my wedding story, I promised you that I will write about the best 9 months of my life. So here am I with the story.
Me and Kunal both thought that we will plan our family after knowing each other a little better since ours was an arranged marriage. We started trying after we completed two years together. And luckily, I conceived in four months of trying.
When I got married, I just had one thing in my mind that I want to get the news of my pregnancy in my husband’s parental house which was vacant from the time we got married. We stayed there when we visit Jaipur. Well, God has been really kind to me throughout my life. I was late just by 4 days and we were in Jaipur for a family function, early morning I took the test and it was positive, couldn’t breathe at that time, out of excitement and just to be sure I took another one. Guess what… it was positive too. I walked to Kunal and told him that we’re having a baby. Half asleep he heard me, and second moment his eyes were wide open and he asked, “are you sure? is this for real”
Hugs and kisses came my way. We thought of confirming it with a doctor. Visited a doctor and were informed all the do’s and don’ts for the coming months. I was 4 weeks pregnant as per the reports, which is quite early to know for any girl, usually its 6 weeks.

Overjoyed, we went back home with a big box of sweets for the family. The news spread like fire in the family, I started getting calls from everyone and everyone wished us health.
Till this time, I did not tell my parents about it. We were visiting them in the evening, so thought we will disclose the news then face to face. But my dear husband could not hold his horses and told my mom that you are going to become “nani” soon. I could hear my mom’s excitement by just sitting next to Kunal while he was on the call…
That was the happiest day of our lives. 10th November’2013.
It still is giving me goosebumps sharing my story with all you guys. And I’m sitting with tears of happiness in my eyes. I should stop now.
Thanks for reading my story, will update the delivery story soon. Till then keep rocking. May God bless you all. And let’s thank God for everything he has given to us.
Lots of love,
Kirti



No comments:

Post a Comment